Kamron's White Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies
225g softened butter
150g caster sugar
250g self raising flour
1 large eggs
100g white chocolate
broken into pieces
50g chopped raspberries
1. Beat together the butter and sugar until soft.
2. Now beat in the egg and a little of the flour.
3. Now mix in the rest of the flour.
4. Fold in the chopped raspberries and chocolate.
5. Shape cookies with floured hands - you may need to add a little more flour if your
raspberries have split and added a lot of moisture to the mix.
6. Place on a non stick baking liner.
7. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden at 180C.
8. Leave to cool and firm up on the baking tray.